Natural treatment of Depression & Anxiety
Depression Treatment naturally
Depression Treatment is different from any other treatment of pain in the body. Treatment of Depression can be a very challenging . Depression treatment usually is initiated by the family member or the person who cares for them.
Depression may feel like a pain which is not a physical, but it may give feeling of pain which hurts inside more stronger than the physical pain. If there is physical pain it’s easy to describe that my hand is broken or i have been bit by a dog or there is a wood piece pierced in the hand etc. Others can help you heal that physical pain by sympathizing & treatment because they can see it & know what will work to heal that pain, but in the case of depression the feelings are hurt somewhere & you know why you are in that pain.
For your Depression treatment you may have tried number of methods with highs & lows but if you are still feeling that low sinking feeling then you should opt for MindfulKriya for Depression Treatment.
You can use natural responses of your own body to move beyond the cycle of anxiety & this pain. Besides all try some of these methods to elevate your mood for now & then call for one on one counselling for Depression for the Depression Treatment..
21 things you can do from right now to remove depression
These are some the things you can start from this moment itself as a process of Treatment of Depression. See what works for you.
- Cold shower or Hot bath can help the person to change the mood.
- Physical activity of at-least 5 minutes can be running, cycling, stretching etc.
- Just Smile for at-least 2 minutes to flex your muscles.
- Take Deep & Slow breaths.
- Listen to music, read a book. Depression treatment is a process.
- Do things which you can to get by & be in the NOW moment.
- Have a Bite of lemon.
- Write down a journal of things you can or want to do in future which doesn’t include the current issue as a Treatment of Depression.
- Hold on to warm things.
- Be in the present moment, not in the tomorrow or not in the yesterday. Just be in the moment, because that’s all you have to deal with it right now.
- If you practice any religion then do the prayer, if you do chanting or meditation then do your chanting meditation. If you do none of these then learn about MindfulKriya which is based on mindfulness.
- Drink lots of water, try different types like lemon, honey, cinnamon, cardamom. First of all this is most important for treating depression & anxiety as our body needs lots of water & most people in Depression don’t know how they are depriving their body.
- Eat healthy, create a special dish which you have never cooked because you will love this exercise & it’s something new for you & you will love your own dish as contentment to do something different.
- Do one thing which you can manage today.
- Keep something handy as comfort food which is healthy like almonds, walnuts.
- Use the good aroma, change the scents, smell in the room, light up different types of scented candles as a result you will be feeling in a cozy place where you can just relax.
- Throw away things you don’t need. Cleanup the house, cleanup the kitchen consequently you are doing something productive.
- Hug a pillow or teddy bear it may feel like being loved and as a loving person.
Ask other people for help for things you can’t do, because people will be willing to help you if you ask for help.
- Keep a journal of things which helped you in past when you were feeling sad. You can go back & read it again so you know what works for you.
- Create a list of people who have helped you in your life, call them & express gratitude.